Are you faced with the need to upgrade your HR management application or department? Do you have organizational changes or new initiatives that impact HR, Payroll, Benefits or Timekeeping? Do you need assistance with the integration of two (or more) entities as a result of a merger or acquisition? Perhaps you have a combination of these and then some??
Our team can assist by providing the expertise and skills necessary to effect change quickly, efficiently and economically. We have extensive knowledge of best practices for the integration of people, processes, and products. Our functional and technical methodologies required for many HR and payroll applications are widely used in Human Resource departments.
Our clients have gained new efficiencies and benefited financially as a result of our services. From a high level review of HR functions and processes, to analyzing and aligning current systems and requirements, to helping implement complex data management solutions … we provide both comprehensive, end to end solutions or one that targets a specific key area.
Our Human Capital Management services include:
- Merger and AcquisitionsDesign a business evaluation and consolidation strategy. Then create and execute a blueprint for the consolidation. Resulting in a cohesive business operation.
- Systems ImplementationPerform full and partial implementation of new application. Assist with upgrade and/or customization of existing application. Providing insight, expertise, best practices and support for project through its entire life cycle.
- Data Migration and ValidationDesign specifications to migrate and convert HCM data properly from the legacy system to new system. Assist with vital aspects of data validation and testing scenarios to ensure data is correct. Maximizing the probability that HCM functionality is optimized and completed properly.
- Mid-Year Tax Reconciliation ServicesPerform payroll tax reconciliation for pre/post migration balances and calculations. Assist with reconciliations as needed for end of quarter, mid-year or yearend at all levels local, state and federal. Providing proper tax calculations, reports and agency compliance.
- Human Capital Change ManagementEstablish formal specific protocols, procedures, and processes where little or obsolete ones may exist. Transfer knowledge base from staff working knowledge to procedural documentation to minimize risk. Providing operational standards, departmental expectations and change communication for effective process and training purposes.
- Audit and ComplianceGuide in organization wide audit preparation and compliance activities for various initiatives including IRS, Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPPA. Maximizing efforts to successfully complete these activities and garner the desired certification.
- StaffingProvide temporary or permanent HCM staff solutions. Potential candidates are screened, interviewed and tested thoroughly. Ensuring an efficient match of skill sets to position requirements.
- Talent ManagementEvaluate existing talent utilizing position requirements, staff qualifications and past performance reviews. Recommend potential changes to better align staff to support HCM requirements. Creating an efficiently operating and more cohesively functioning HCM department.
- Vendor ManagementCompile list of existing vendors, review offered solutions against business requirements, and determine best fit of available solutions. Providing systematic metrics for vendor solutions and benefit/risk assessments.